Thursday, May 8, 2008

As the car experts from edmund.com suggests that if someone looks at a car for mere transportation purpose, then it's not worthy to buy a new car, instead buying a used car would be a better choice. Since I don't look at cars as a mean to show off my style, then it won't be a good decision to buy a new car. There's also other aspects that I consider in buying a used car. Other benefits included in buying a used car are-it costs less in insurance, bigger bargains are possible for the smart used car shopper.

After considering all these aspects, I decided to buy a 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. It's monthly payment would be $469.51 for 60 months, thus paying almost $21,676 in total at the end to own this used car. I decided to buy a 2006 model as I don't want to buy a car that's too old or too new. An old car will require more maintenance while a new car will cost more to buy. So, I wanted to buy something in between. A 2006 model fits exactly into that need.


0 comments:

Post a Comment